GulfSea Analytica Minilab
Technical Service > GulfSea Analytica Minilab
The GulfSea Analytica Minilab provides simple, accurate results for Water in Oil and Total Base Number (TBN). It enables ship operators to maintain frequent surveillance of oil conditions, providing them with prompt indications when oil defects or deteriorations occurs, which helps ensure trouble-free operations. The test results assist engineers to make informed operational and maintenance decisions, such as to immediately rectify a defect or to add fresh oil if BN has dipped below the limit, potentially saving a lot of time and money.
- RELIABILITY: Fast, accurate result for multiple oil parameters in an easy to use, portable kit. Robust, durable and easy to read digital device delivers immediate test results in an easy to read format; reliable for use in rough and remote marine environments.
- FLEXIBILITY: Contains a range of onboard-based used oil tests, including, Viscosity Comparison, Water Content, Insoluble and Base Number (BN). All test results are easy to interpret.
- EASY TO USE: Gives any crew member the capability to run the test by following the step by step from the instruction manual. Specific training by the Gulf Oil Marine’s Technical engineers can be organized upon request.
- EFFICIENT: Allows an early alert of oil condition. It may also indicate malfunction of equipment, enabling early intervention and thus avoiding costly and potentially hazardous equipment / component failure.
- COST EFFECTIVE: Save time and money by knowing exactly when to change out oil. Enables the engineers to make better on-board maintenance.
Find out more about GulfSea Analytica Minilab, please download here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org